Vom 20. bis 22. Mai 2015 findet die Jahreskonferenz der International Society of the Study of Drug Policy (ISSDP) an der Universität Ghent in Belgien statt. Die Veranstalter haben auf der Konferenzseite letzte Woche den Call for Papers veröffentlicht.
Zum vollständigen Artikel
The International Society of the Study of Drug Policy welcomes submissions of scholarly papers for its 9th Annual Conference to be held in Ghent (Belgium), from Wednesday 20th to Friday 22nd May , 2015. The event will be hosted by the Institute for Social Drug research (ISD) which is part of the Department of Criminology, Criminal Law and Social Law of the Faculty of Law, University of Ghent.
The ISSDP invites contributions in all aspects related to the monitoring, analysis and evaluation of international and nation al drug policies and methodological and theoretical developments in drug policy analysis. Other areas of particular interest this year include the following:
- Qualitative research methods, drug markets and drug policies
- Historical lessons for the future
- The Dutch coffeeshop-model: recent developments and discussions.
- Drug trends, drug markets and policy responses in Africa, the Middle East, Asia.
- Reviewing the international drug control system.
- Drug problems and drug policies in major cities
- The insider’s perspectives: dealers, traffickers and users on drug policy
- Drugs and human rights
Submissions must be original and not published elsewhere. All presenters at the ISSDP conference are expected to submit a full paper in advance (by 15th April). The deadline for abstract submission is 15 January 2015. Please find more details about the call for papers in the attachment or at: http://www.issdp2015.ugent.be/call-for-papers/
Confirmed key notes speakers are:
- Prof. Dr ...